- Tutorial system has been organized with a view to better the relationship between the teachers and the students. It aims at promoting effective teaching and advertent attention on the student and thus to improve the general discipline of the college.
- The students are divided into batches and placed under group tutors.
- The group tutor will keep regular watch over the progress and conduct of the students under them and will help them in their studies in a general way.
- The student is expected to consult his/her tutor on all matters pertaining to academic life and studies.
- All applications including leave applications and representations to the Principal shall be submitted only through the group tutor concerned.
- The progress and conduct of the student will be regularly intimated to the parent by the Principal on the report of the group tutor concerned.
- Tutors will conduct class wise parent teacher meetings once or twice a year. It aims at providing effective coordination between parents, teachers and students of the particular class.
Teacher in charge : Dr. K.P. Sumedhan, Jeena P.M., Princy Francis
DEPARTMENT OF AQUACULTURE
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH
DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS
DEPARTMENT OF BOTANY
DEPARTMENT OF MASS COMMUNICATION
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES